guindaspa.es informs that there are complaint forms available to users and customers. Users may make complaints by requesting a complaint form or by sending an email to email@example.com indicating their name and surname, the service and/or product purchased and stating the reasons for their complaint.
The user/purchaser may notify us of the complaint, either by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by attaching the following complaint form: The service/product:
Signature of the user (only if submitted on paper):
Reason for the complaint:
CONFLICT RESOLUTION PLATFORM
In case you are interested, you can also use the dispute resolution platform to submit your complaints.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of guindaspa.es, are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of guindaspa.es. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by guindaspa.es.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, including but not limited to text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), podcasts, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain. In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify this circumstance to guindaspa.es indicating:
- Personal details of the data subject who is the holder of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation under which he/she is acting in the event that the complaint is submitted by a third party other than the data subject.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party accepts responsibility for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The pages of the website guindaspa.es, could provide links to other websites and content that are owned by third parties. The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing these links. guindaspa.es is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived by the User from accessing these links.
Likewise, the user will find within this site, pages, promotions, affiliate programs that access the browsing habits of users to establish profiles. This information is always anonymous and does not identify the user.
The User who intends to establish any technical link from their website to the XXWEBXX portal must obtain prior written authorisation from guindaspa.es The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between guindaspa.es and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by guindaspa.es of its contents or services.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The Provider does not grant any warranty and shall not be liable in any case for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website, or of its services and contents.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programmes in the contents
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or use contrary to this Legal Notice
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider accepts no liability whatsoever for any damage resulting from illegal or improper use of this website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
In general, the relations between guindaspa.es and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts.